Ozeri Corporation manufactures a variety of lifestyle products for retailers nationwide, including products for use in the home, kitchen, and during dining affairs. Products manufactured by Ozeri Corporation include a line of advanced wine accessories for connoisseurs and average consumers alike. Among these products are Ozeri's Electric Wine Openers, which are designed to make opening a bottle of wine both easy and entertaining. The tradition of pairing wine with cheese dates back hundreds of years. Those wishing to host a wine and cheese party should consider the following tips.
1. Research cheese and wine options. First-time hosts should conduct research to determine the best wine and cheese pairings. For instance, some cheesemongers suggest pairing tangy fresh cheeses with crisp and fruity wines, and hard or aged cheeses with medium- to full-bodied wines. Other recommended pairings include Sauvignon Blanc with fresh goat cheese and Carbernet with pecorino romano cheese.
2. Obtain inedible essentials. In order to host a wine and cheese party, you will need culinary items and wine accessories that include serving boards, wine openers, and knives designed to cut the various cheese options. You may also want to include wineglass labels for guests and nonalcoholic drink options.
3. Purchase cheese from specialty suppliers. For a wider variety and a tastier selection, purchase cheese from a specialty store or order from online cheese stores. Remember to order with enough time for delivery.
4. Chill wines before the party. Chill wines to the proper temperature at least one hour prior to the party. Wine connoisseurs suggest temperatures of 60 degrees for red wine and 45 degrees for white.
5. Label cheeses. While setting up for the party, label cheeses so guests can identify them. You can use note cards, laminated placements, slate cheese boards, or write the names on butcher paper.
6. Pop wine corks. Depending upon the tool you use to open the wine bottles, you may need to set aside time to open them before the party starts. While electric openers only take a few seconds, normal cork screw openers may require significantly more time.
Headquartered in Southern California, Ozeri Corporation is a manufacturer of various lifestyle products, such as eco-friendly cookware, electric wine openers, and bathroom and kitchen scales. Ozeri Corporation’s bath scale line includes the Ozeri ZB20 WeightMaster II, a digital weight and body mass index (BMI) scale.
Features of the Ozeri WeightMaster II include weight differential detection technology with the ability to display the current weight and BMI of an individual instantly. The detection function uses a simple formula to calculate the weight difference of an individual since the last use of the scale. In order to distinguish between users, it possesses auto-recognition technology with the ability to store data for up to eight individuals. Weight differences are displayed using an LCD monitor with color alert technology; green indicates weight loss and red indicates weight gain.
The Ozeri WeightMaster II can weigh individuals up to 440 pounds. Its design features also consist of a surface treatment in Microban antimicrobial protection, which serves to prevent the growth of stain and order-causing bacteria. Ozeri Coporation distributes its products through a multitude of retailers, including Walmart, Costco, and Amazon, among others.
The Ozeri Corporation produces high-quality digital products designed to suit the modern lifestyle and aesthetic. Among its healthy-living products are 3D, triple-axis activity trackers that use advanced technology to provide detailed data, such as distance or steps walked, stairs climbed, calories burned, and time spent exercising. Unlike some fitness trackers that must be worn on a belt, Ozeri Corporation trackers offer outstanding accuracy whether carried in a purse or a pocket, in any position.
Fitness trackers have proven effective in helping people meet fitness goals, according to experts. Tracking metrics, exercise, and diet on a daily basis provides a graphical view of progress; they can also help users adjust fitness plans according to individual needs and goals. Additionally, fitness trackers can improve accountability by letting users share data with friends; friendly competition can boost motivation, while peer support fosters teamwork.
To browse the full line of Ozeri activity trackers, visit www.ozeri.com.
Using cutting-edge technological innovations, sleek design, and unique functionality, the Ozeri Corporation has established itself as a maker of high-quality digital lifestyle products.