Ozeri Corporation manufactures a variety of lifestyle products for retailers nationwide, including products for use in the home, kitchen, and during dining affairs. Products manufactured by Ozeri Corporation include a line of advanced wine accessories for connoisseurs and average consumers alike. Among these products are Ozeri's Electric Wine Openers, which are designed to make opening a bottle of wine both easy and entertaining. The tradition of pairing wine with cheese dates back hundreds of years. Those wishing to host a wine and cheese party should consider the following tips.
1. Research cheese and wine options. First-time hosts should conduct research to determine the best wine and cheese pairings. For instance, some cheesemongers suggest pairing tangy fresh cheeses with crisp and fruity wines, and hard or aged cheeses with medium- to full-bodied wines. Other recommended pairings include Sauvignon Blanc with fresh goat cheese and Carbernet with pecorino romano cheese.
2. Obtain inedible essentials. In order to host a wine and cheese party, you will need culinary items and wine accessories that include serving boards, wine openers, and knives designed to cut the various cheese options. You may also want to include wineglass labels for guests and nonalcoholic drink options.
3. Purchase cheese from specialty suppliers. For a wider variety and a tastier selection, purchase cheese from a specialty store or order from online cheese stores. Remember to order with enough time for delivery.
4. Chill wines before the party. Chill wines to the proper temperature at least one hour prior to the party. Wine connoisseurs suggest temperatures of 60 degrees for red wine and 45 degrees for white.
5. Label cheeses. While setting up for the party, label cheeses so guests can identify them. You can use note cards, laminated placements, slate cheese boards, or write the names on butcher paper.
6. Pop wine corks. Depending upon the tool you use to open the wine bottles, you may need to set aside time to open them before the party starts. While electric openers only take a few seconds, normal cork screw openers may require significantly more time.
Using cutting-edge technological innovations, sleek design, and unique functionality, the Ozeri Corporation has established itself as a maker of high-quality digital lifestyle products.